Arpak is a compact biological treatment plant for small communities. It is based on well known activated sludge process. The Main components are aeration tank, lamella sedimentation and aerobic sludge stabilization. It is prefabricated in container and easy and fast to install on location.
Fields of application:
- Local treatment plant instead of long sewer lines
- Small and remote villages
- Camping areas, resorts etc.
- The treated water fulfills treatment requirements for rural treatment plants
- If necessary, design can be modified for specific treatment requirements
- Capacities: 20-480 m3/h