Armbr package plant utilizes the latest membrane technologies. It removes organic compounds and nutrients from wastewater better than traditional methods. A membrane bioreactor plant is smaller in size compared to other methods, which makes it a cost effective solution. Since the plant is containerized and prefabricated, the installation is fast and easy. The operational costs are in the same level as in conventional treatment plants.
Fields of application:
- Local treatment plant instead of long sewer lines
- Remote villages
- Camping areas, resorts etc.
- Membrane bioreactor technology (MBR) with ultrafiltration membranes
- Removal of organic matter (BOD)
- Removal of nitrogen (nitrification-denitrification)
- Removal of phosphorus (coagulation)
- Removal of suspended solids and bacteria
- Capacities: 20-160 m3/d (PE 1100-800)